Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ties and suspenders, for a client

So, I made up these CUTE ties and suspenders for a client whose grandson is turning a year old tomorrow :)
I embellished this PB onesie that I got from downeast, and made the pants out of an old pair of linen pants I had
I used the bowtie tutorial from Lemon Squeezy home,
but made mine a little smaller for a wee one :)




These suspenders were SOOO easy! Literally like 10 minutes...a tutorial is in the works :)
And since the mini-mister is 10 months old today, I had to have him try them on...couldn't help myself


5 comments:

  1. cute- i can't wait to find out what i'm having so i can start making this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh. I WANT a boy now! Those are some super cute accessories Court! I can't wait to get my hands on some fabric from your fav stores. Sooo excited for this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! And, I'm so excited, I didn't know you had a crafty blog! I signed up to be a follower, cuz' it's fun to have those! And, if you want to check it out (and cast a vote) I am in the top five of the Iron Crafter challenge. Mine is the belt made from 45 records. http://firefliesandjellybeans.blogspot.com/2008/05/iron-crafter-vinyl-top-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! And I wanted to answer your question about the Chalkboard pen (I couldn't e-mail you back because your Blogger profile has you as No Reply) - it's actually a White Sharpie pen! I was using chalk for a while, but it always rubbed off, so I thought since I wasn't planning on changing the labels, I would just use this permanent marker! Hope that helps!
    Jo-Anna
    http://aprettylifeinthesuburbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete