Monday, October 3, 2011

Labels for Jenni

I know I have been MIA for, well, too long...but I am back. I don't make any promises as to how often I will post, but definitely more than the last few months :)

During nap time today, I whipped up a batch of labels for my SIL Jenni, she requested some cute labels to put on the things she sews her three little munchkins. All her outfits are DARLING! See??!! This is just one of the most recent ones!
I was happy to oblige, the least I could do after she took our family photos last time she was here, she's also an amazing photographer! See??? Awe, cute.
She wanted some girly-and some boyly...
{no I don't think that is a word, but my six year old niece Lily says it all the time }
...with owls and monkeys, I threw in the tricycle ones for fun :)

In case you forgot, I used this tutorial here :)

Thanks for giving me the excuse to make these darling labels Jenni!

4 comments:

  1. ca-uuuuuuuuute!!!! those monkeys are so cute!!! LOVE that family pic! To die for!! I SOOO wish she could take little Evie's pictures!!!! so so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love them! Darling. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog thru Jess @ craftiness is not optional! I'm your newest follower.

    Please share your SIL's blog! I love her creations!

    One question about the twill tape, does it fray?? Do I need to seal it? I NEED to make some of my own labels! My daughter's favorite thing is when I add labels to the things I make for her. LOL

    ReplyDelete