Monday, June 20, 2011

Spray Painting, update

So, I have been a little MIA, but not because I haven't been working hard and crafting it up, because I have. I have been working on a bajillion things at once, tell me I'm not the only one with crafting ADD...All of these beauties are getting ready to be primed and painted! The buckets are metal pails, they are Pottery Barn, but I got them at DOWNEAST for .50 cents! They are gonna be CUTE! The star and frames don't have a specific home yet, but then again, I don't have a thing on any of my walls yet...I know.

So this is like a third of what I've been spray painting, and working on, I bought a dresser for $10 at a yard sale this weekend, and a side table thing to hold piano books in the living room for $5 a couple weekends ago...the projects are really piling up...

I'm also getting ready for a craft show in Jackson Hole in August, I've been sewing about 20 bibs a day this week...

I'm also tutoring 2 kids for an hour each every day at the library ( very nice little side job ot earn some spending/decorating/crafting moolah)


So, I'm busy...
But I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress!!!
Thanks so much for reading!

1 comment:

  1. What a tease of a picture! I wanted to see the finished product of that spray painting project! dang! Well, yes you have been very busy and I have not been and I want to hang out with you! BOO!! :( hhaa Just because I LOOOVE you!!!

    ReplyDelete