Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blankets for Charity

I'm still re-posting some goodies from my family blog from the past because I'm still visiting the folks in Oregon (and LOVING IT) so here is a project I did last Feb...

For the Disney Give a Day Get a Day, I made these two quilts for project Linus (They take quilt donations for kids and give them to sick kids in hospitals, and for police officers to have in their cars to give kids when they have to take them out of their homes in bad situations) Now before you go thinking I am so charitable, I did it to get 2 free Disneyland tickets :) I'm shameless, but hey, everybody wins :)


I used all fabric I had, only had to buy batting, so it's like getting 2 Disneyland tickets for like 4 dollars. Awesome.


This one is my favorite :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! We did that give-a-day, get-a-day too, but we made polar fleece baby blankets. We just cut fringes
    on the edges. They were cute too, but not like these!

    ReplyDelete