Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bow Belt

I know my crafty posts have been lacking lately, but not because I haven't been crafting, it's just that things seem to take priority over documenting the cute stuff I'm working on, but here's a teaser for a belt I just made, and I'll post loose instructions and photos tomorrow {hopefully} about how I did it....cute.
My sister Stephanie bought a super cute belt with a big bow on the front from Rue 21, and I regretted not getting one too...
I loved this dress, but it needed a little su'm su'm to look complete, so using the idea of the big bow belt that my sister has, I made this cute grey belt to match my dress :) I LOOOOVE the way it turned out, and I think I'll have to make a few more in different colors!
I'll have a tutorial tomorrow to show you how I did it, it was much easier than I thought it would be, and I LOVE the final product! Stay tuned!
See the tutorial HERE
and the same belt HERE in Yellow :)

2 comments:

  1. CUTEST!! I almost love it more than the Original!!! You did such a good job! You're a genius!!! And you look really cute in all the pics! I'm jealous of how skinny you are! grrrr! Maybe after this baby comes out, I can be skinny, too! Love you SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH i love it, and i love the dress too! awesome courtenay!

    ReplyDelete